HR department of organizations need to be strategic facilitators as well as transactional powerhouse for organization
Human Resources specialists often have to make decisions that could affect productivity, profitability and morale altogether. Business intelligence solutions today play an important role in helping the HR professionals to analyse the overall team and individual performances, anticipate changes in a job description and recommend training programs to manage healthcare enrolment schedules, vacation schedules and many other tasks. With the help of HR analytics you can better understand trends and trade-offs, then share that insight with colleagues and utilize it to find creative solutions.
At the analytical level, the HR function can use BI to analyse issues by team, department, region, division, manager, role, individual and many other factors. Slice and dice, drill through, drill up and drill down features, combined with simple-to-use graphical capabilities, gauges, personalised, automated alerts, charts and other features enable the HR professional to make clear, assertive decisions and provide employees and management team with timely advice. Data integrated from enterprise systems must be presented in a protected view with comprehensive user access security features as the HR files and data is extremely confidential and data security is a major concern.
- Flexible, clear reporting and analysis of HR data with complete security and confidentiality is provided.
- Internal and outsourced information is integrated with operational and financial data throughout the enterprise.
- A self-serve environment is created in which the HR team can present information requested by managers, employees and users, through queries and analytical tools.
- A user-friendly, easy to implement solution that any user can understand and use is provided.
- Features easily customizable, flexible dashboards to view and Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Simple, ad-hoc query and reporting for recruitment, employee evaluation and other activities is ensured.
- Service levels, sales, customer relationships and product management are monitored in order to create a true picture of individual and team performance against well-defined objectives.
- A strategic asset is created within an organisation by aligning staffing needs with strategic goals along with defining the goals of the organisation so that the skills and staffing levels of the organisation are suitable, in order to meet the strategy defined by the executive team.
- Understand staffing trends along with managing productivity and labour hours.
- Areas of risk with what-if planning are identified.
- Audit Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) issues, for example, race and gender.
- Security delays are avoided by keeping employee data secure and sharable with authorized managers, right in a web browser.