Request Free demo:
A recruitment management system is type of software designed to automate the procedures involved in finding, attracting, assessing, interviewing and hiring new personnel.
PeopleQlik’s Recruitment Management Software in UAE is used to determine the different parts of a job through job description and job specification. Job description describes the tasks that are required for the employment. Job specification describes the requirements that a person needs to do that job. It is the process of assessing the workers who apply for the employment and the assessment is directed to understand relevant skills, knowledge, qualifications and job related experience of workers. HR Software in UAE provides best recruitment management system which is used to recruit the best employee through interviews and written test. It involves a systematic procedure from sourcing the candidates to arranging and leading the meetings and requires many assets and time.
Core benefits of Recruitment Management Software in UAE:
- Attract and empower more candidates to apply in organization
- Determine present and future requirements of the organization in conjunction with its personnel planning and job analysis activities.
- Increase the pool of job candidates at least cost
- Increase association and individual effectiveness of various recruiting techniques and sources for all types of job applicants
- Help to increase the success rate of selection process by decreasing number of visibly under qualified or overqualified job candidates
Recruitment of candidates is the function preceding the selection, which helps to make a pool of prospective workers for the organization so that the management can select the correct candidate for the right job from this pool.
- Analytics to assess and rank applicants
- Applicant and job tracking
- Interview Management
- Ability to create an agreement for work
- Report generation capabilities
PeopleQlik’s Performance Management Software in UAE incorporates the processes used to oversee corporate performance, the methodologies that drive some of the processes and the measurements used to measure performance against vital and operational performance goals.