Description for Asus ESC500 G5 Core i7-8700k 3.7Ghz, 8GB RAM, DVDRW, 1TB SATA, Intel HD With Windows 10 Pro Workstation | ESC500 G5
Complete server management with ASUS Control Center (ACC)
Complete IT infrastructure management software:
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized IT-management suite that enhances enterprise productivity with comprehensive control through a very friendly user interface. The software is capable of monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial solutions including workstations, servers on an integrated platform.
- – Centralize scheduling and batch deployment (easier and quicker)
- – Update BIOS or applications for many devices through ACC with a single process or even schedule batch deployment to avoid affecting your server or datacenter operations.
A user friendly UI provides access to your servers from anywhere via any PC, tablet, or cellphone with a web browser. The GUI’s responsive design fits your screen automatically, ensuring all controls are accessible and easy to find.-
The latest USB 3.1 on board for fast, 10Gb/s transfer speeds
The ESC500 G4 workstation has both USB3.1 Type-A and Type-C connectivity built for data-transfer speeds up to 10Gbit/s or twice as fast USB3.0. USB Type-C is the all-new reversible connector which provides any-way-up convenience when installing devices with USB ports, such as monitors, card readers, and external storage.
With more films being released in 4K, the speed of transfer has never been so important and the exceptional speed of USB 3.1 means you are no longer hanging around waiting for your films to be transferred onto your storage devices.
Built-in dual Intel® I210 server-class Gigabit LAN
For more reliable networking, ESC500 G4 features the latest server-class dual Intel® Gigabit LAN ensuring lower CPU utilization and temperatures outstanding performance as well as better support for diverse operating systems. The dual Ethernet ports also support teaming which combines the network links to provide higher throughput or redundancy in case of failure.
Quad PCIe 3.0 x16 slots for flexibility
The flexible quad PCIe x16 slots enables the expansion flexibility for all sorts of extra options such as graphic cards, PCIe SSDs, SATA/SAS RAID controller cards, networking cards, wireless networking cards and more. Through GPU calculation with Nvidia® Quadro and AMD Radeon™ Pro graphic cards, ESC500 G4 workstation can be used in content creation and media streaming and anything that requires the extra power of a professional GPU.
Titanium grade power efficiency
- – Ultra-durable 12K solid capacitors
- – Beat Thermal Choke III
- – ASUS Digi+ Voltage-Regulator Module (VRM)
Security: TPM, BIOS, and mechanical design
- Firmware TPM design: A secure trust element to meet Microsoft Windows 10 requirements for TPM 2.0 and Measured Boot for systems on which TPM2.0 is required. The fTPM can also “reduce power consumption in S0iX states and consume, no power in idle states” as well as “reduce BOM costs and board savings as compared to discrete TPMs”.
- ASUS BIOS’ password setting: Enter the ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility – Advanced Mode, and click Administrator Password. Users can then set a password to prevent unauthorized changes to system setting.
- Physical security: The hidden lock design on the chassis prevents the theft of internal components such as CPU, Memory, HDD/SSD, or graphics card once the system is locked.
Independent software vendor (ISV) software is becoming an important factor to users in variety of industries, for instance, Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit for architecture, engineering and construction, or Autodesk Motionbuilder, Mudbox, and Maya in Media and entertainment industries. ASUS is working in close partnership with ISV vendors, for instance, Adobe and Autodesk, to test and verify compatibility, making sure ASUS workstations are reliable, and highly effective for users in different field.
Choosing between workstation and commercial PC?
Due to technology advancements, the boundary between consumer PCs and a professional workstation has become blurred. This has caused many small and medium business owners to have a tough time choosing the most suitable system. To simplify the decision, we created the chart below.
Specifications for Asus ESC500 G5 Core i7-8700k 3.7Ghz, 8GB RAM, DVDRW, 1TB SATA, Intel HD With Windows 10 Pro Workstation | ESC500 G5
- ESC500 G5
- 19 February, 2019
- 13.40 Kg