Retail is a standout industry among the most divergent commercial enterprise in the vertical industry dome. Moving forward, retailers will need to big data enlarge marketing decisions using insights got from customer intelligence and predictive analytics. Each retailer’s data team must face several challenges; bring in elements from all sides of the business, including retail experts, sustained profit margins in a market, data geeks and predictive modellers. If you are a retailer you face many challenges on daily basis like selection of appropriate suppliers and shipping options, manage customer expectations, manage seasonal shifts in demand , anticipate and forecast stock and inventory needs, set appropriate pricing and select the right products to sell.
Retailers have piles of data to make decisions- from point of sale details, web analytics and loyalty programs to third-party information. In spite of huge gap between having this info and putting it to your work. In order to get the surety that the operational cost, retailer need to optimize it carefully. Some factors impact revenue and bottom line are Resource allocation, hiring, training, facilities management, hours of operation etc.
Bilytica Mena Retail Analytics Service
Bilytica Mena as a business intelligence consultancy leader, providing retailer analytics services to optimize the sources and get exact figures.
- Analysis of information integrated from numerous sources, instant reporting by using easy and web-based dashboards make it possible user adaptation and Enterprise wide access.
- Optimised and streamlined management.
- Surety of appropriate inventory and stock management.
- Optimised resource capacity and facility.
- Determined and managed supplier performance.
- E-commerce strategies are analysed and adapted.
- Market hamper analysis is performed.
- Market research is performed to provide support for marketing, sales, products and targets for stores and regions.
- POS, inventory, distributor, customer relationship management systems and financial information are integrated and analysed with seamless integration of diverse formats and remarkable reports and graphics.
- For enhanced profitability and optimised business performance, financial data is integrated.
- BI dashboards are personalised, graphs, gauges, automated alerts, charts and other views are designed to deliver information to meet the needs of the individual user and to support their role and function.
- Customer buying preferences is analysed.