For the previous few years the manufacturing industry has been experiencing the critical changes. Today the Global rivalry is more prominent than ever before this. There is no longer hope for Local or regional manufacturers to achieve a competitive advantage established on location and geography alone. To get ideal, superior and suitable products with suitable price, the market and buyers are attracted towards competitive sellers, hence pricing, quality, process, feature and products are deriving this willingness.
Decreasing profit margins and increasing raw material costs along with government regulatory compliance policies to create almost impossible juggling act for even the most stylish manufacturing enterprise.
- Mix analysis is performed for Price and volume.
- Precise, timely sales and marketing analysis is guaranteed to analyse results of campaigns and sales team and individual achievement by category, region, advertising campaign, product and other aspects.
- Cost management is definite along with installation base tracking.
- Launch and monitor metrics with information coordinated with various systems to improve production planning and control.
- Warranty claims and policies are examined.
- Factory operations analysis is implemented.
- Deals with all modules and spending inside the supply chain including raw materials, shipping, delivery, billing, quality, performance, purveyor relationships, and more.
- Assurance of the quality performance, set up of the key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics and observe results.
- Observe results and set up aims for shipping performance.
- Enable lean manufacturing inventiveness by adjusting all activities, waste, scrap, resource allocations, and equipment maintenance and quality inventiveness.
- Streamlining of the throughput of supply chain operations by noticing changes in demand, supply and transportation charges.
- Take some measures at correct time in weaker areas after analysing sales and marketing enactment by product brokers, customers, regions and category.
- Point out the issues of the manufacturing enterprise with active financial reports, profitability by product and customer, sales and supplier performance, credit and billing, cost and volume analysis, and inventory management.