Banking Analytics: Grow with Bilytica
Information about sale is the crucial resource and banks can help to transform vast amount of information into beneficial knowledge. In such an increasingly competitive market sale information provide customer experience insight. The ability to use quantitative data to slide outcomes and shape decision, is key source. Yet, for some banks, information remains an unnoticed and overlooked resource.
As customers demand more competent data and expect more personalized interactions, that is why it become crucial for banks to have the capacity to section clients, taking into account, their needs, channel tendency and latent worth. Banks now required to cut costs, retain customers, reduce losses and reduce risk while obeying changing laws and regulations. Bilytica’s banking analytics is the consolidation of the banking and analytics, to give a deep insight of the banking measures as well as the cash flow and investments, in order to assist in better financial planning and controlling.
Banks are making use of our solutions in the following ways:
- Web-based tools provided for clients and salespeople to track the value of investments and savings.
- To help clients understand the effects of changes in investment decisions, What-if analysis is conducted.
- You can also monitor loans and manage risks across the geographies with the help of interactive banking dashboards.
- A significant increase in the receivables is there through recovery and collections modelling.
- Dynamic reports are produced on outstanding accounts that require attention.
- Enhanced customer retention, cross-selling and acquisition is achieved.
- Optimized pricing structure.
- It allows banks to manage risk more efficiently with reduced fraud and credit losses as well as making risk-less decisions.
- Integration with relationship management architecture help to get customer insights.
- Real-time event management is implemented to improve redemption rates and contact rates.
- Prospering your business with special data driven business strategies.